Terms of Service
This website contains the opinions and ideas of its authors. It is intended to provide entertaining and informative material on the subjects addressed on the website. It is presented as a public service with the understanding that the authors are not engaged in rendering legal, financial, insurance, health, or any other kind of personal professional services. You should consult your legal, financial, insurance, health, or other competent professional before adopting any of the suggestions on this website or drawing inferences from it.
Although we make every attempt to ensure the accuracy of information presented on GentleCycle.net, we cannot accept responsibility for any outdated or inaccurate information, or for the content of any third-party websites referenced herein. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein, and the authors specifically disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss, or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of this website.
We use Akismet Commenter to filter spam and malicious comments.
As part of the Akismet filtering process we collect information about visitors who comment on GentleCycle that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address…oh, and the comment itself, of course). Rest assured Susan and I do not use any of our gentle readers information for nefarious marketing or tracking reasons.
GentleCycle, through Akisment are committed to the following:
- Akismet is committed to keeping your information private and secure.
- As of January 2019, Akismet protects over 6 million websites and has blocked over 450 billion spam comments.
- We don't collect more data than we need to in order to protect your site against spam.
- The data we do collect is securely stored for short periods of time and then automatically deleted from our databases.
- You can always opt-out of all long-term tracking at any time you wish